Friday, October 20, 2006





So in order for us to get an idea of what we can expect on this site here is a sample from last season. This is when Eva and I went sledding on memorial day in the Uintas around Mirror lake area. We had arrived home from a camping trip in southern Utah with Heidi the day before and decided to get the best of both worlds by taking out the sleds for one last run.

1 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

I found you... you sneaky devil!!! Yay, another blog in the family to invade! I love the name you chose... couldn't figure it out at first, I was sitting there thinking, I know they know how to spell "letters"... what's going on... but it's very clever!! I look foward to lots of posts!!! Love you guys! L

Oct 23, 2006, 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home