Tuesday, November 28, 2006





Well Eve and I finally did get out on our first ride of the season on the 18th of November, a few days ago. It was actually a mission for us, we had an objective to fulfill as we ventured up to Wolf Creek pass. Over the last few weeks my dad and I had made some modifications to our sleds to see if we could improve on engine power efficiency. We made some high tech vents on our machines to allow the engine to run more efficient. So with that Eve and I were instructed on how to use all the instrumentation that would allow us to use S.P.C, (Statistical Process Control, BTW this is why Japanese cars are so good) to bring us as close as we can get to a “great running machine” my dad was going to come and do this himself but circumstances arose and well if you have to know I can tell you later. Any who the tests went great, the data is being integrated as we speak, the snow was good for November. We didn’t hit any rocks or anything, the weather was great and now we wait for more snow. LET IT SNOW!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

Holy powder, Batman! Looks like a ton of FUN!!!

Nov 28, 2006, 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home