Tuesday, December 12, 2006






Alright so we recieved some much needed snow fall just in time to go out and get the family Christmas tree. Eve and I actually went out on two trips, one with my parents and Dale and his family, and also with Hiedi a week later. We had a lot of fun going to our little grove of smaller trees along skyline drive up Fairview canyon. The snow was about 2-3 feet deep but still quit shallow to really get out their and ride hard like Eve has been dying to do all summer long. Eve found us a great tree, but its still a sensitive subject to discuss. The second week (Dec 9th) with Hiedi was a good trip too, Eve's dad was planning on coming with so he could find the right tree but that fell through so we decided to get a really big one, (17feet tall) so that it wouldn't fit and Tom would decide to come next time. When we took it to them, they said it was great, Tom measured the living room and it is 18 feet tall so I guess our plan fell through. No Picts of the 17' tree in the house yet but I can't wait to see this. what would be even funnier to see would be Tom ramming that thing in the front door, (Christmas Vacation?)
Here are some photos for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

beautiful....love it.....wish I was there.....

Dec 14, 2006, 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home