Tagged,
I can't believe I am doing this....here it goes
I am - simple
I think –Thoreau is mis-interpreted
I know – where the powder is
I want – to be done with college
I have – the best companion/wife
I wish – I could be a weatherman
I hate – 100 degree days
I miss – besos from Argentinos
I fear – no man
I feel – proud to be American
I hear – the fan blowing
I smell – algae from the canal
I search – for bargains on gas
I wonder – about nature
I regret – not continuing firefighting
I love – looking at maps
I care – about the environment
I always – root for the underdog
I am not – convinced that PHd’s are as beneficial to society as they think they are
I believe – that all people can do good
I dance – only when Eva is watching
I sing – not as good as I think I do
I don't always – want to go to church
I write – to better express myself
I win – when I refuse to lose
I lose – when I am complacent
I listen – to learn
I'm scared – when all I hear is my heart beating
I read – for knowledge, not for entertainment
I'm happy about – coming home to my wife….and world peace
I now tag Heidi, also
I can't believe I am doing this....here it goes
I am - simple
I think –Thoreau is mis-interpreted
I know – where the powder is
I want – to be done with college
I have – the best companion/wife
I wish – I could be a weatherman
I hate – 100 degree days
I miss – besos from Argentinos
I fear – no man
I feel – proud to be American
I hear – the fan blowing
I smell – algae from the canal
I search – for bargains on gas
I wonder – about nature
I regret – not continuing firefighting
I love – looking at maps
I care – about the environment
I always – root for the underdog
I am not – convinced that PHd’s are as beneficial to society as they think they are
I believe – that all people can do good
I dance – only when Eva is watching
I sing – not as good as I think I do
I don't always – want to go to church
I write – to better express myself
I win – when I refuse to lose
I lose – when I am complacent
I listen – to learn
I'm scared – when all I hear is my heart beating
I read – for knowledge, not for entertainment
I'm happy about – coming home to my wife….and world peace
I now tag Heidi, also


3 Comments:
deven - you rock!! i'm so glad you married eve!
Me too, even if you now have to "put up" with the constant teasing that is part of this family....
I'm so proud of you. I loved reading yours. Write more, write more! I'm glad we both root for the underdog.
Post a Comment
<< Home