March was a memorable month for sledding in Utah. Eve and I enjoyed some of the best riding conditions on years as far as deep, dry powder goes. To many of you reading I may seem crazy, but, you know its one of those sub-culture things I guess powder hounds can really appreciate and understand. So to my fellow powder hounds ENJOY!!
March 3rd was the definitely the climax of the season luckily Eve and I hit it right on the hour of perfection in Utah's back country. The photos were taken on the South end of Strawberry Ridge, Strawberry Utah.















Spring Break powder hound style. Eve and I took a little trip to Wyoming over spring break. Riding the Wyoming Range for 2 days and watching rednecks at there best for another day (Championship Hillclimb in Jackson Hole, I know, rednecks in Jackson Hole?) this trip was well rounded and "like a honeymoon" as Eve would later claim. Photos were taken along Commissory Ridge behind Star Valley's Eastern Skyline.




March 3rd was the definitely the climax of the season luckily Eve and I hit it right on the hour of perfection in Utah's back country. The photos were taken on the South end of Strawberry Ridge, Strawberry Utah.
Spring Break powder hound style. Eve and I took a little trip to Wyoming over spring break. Riding the Wyoming Range for 2 days and watching rednecks at there best for another day (Championship Hillclimb in Jackson Hole, I know, rednecks in Jackson Hole?) this trip was well rounded and "like a honeymoon" as Eve would later claim. Photos were taken along Commissory Ridge behind Star Valley's Eastern Skyline.


2 Comments:
Pretty neet pictures. Looks like fun. What do you do if your machine develops a problum?
Pretty neet pictures. Looks like fun. What do you do if your machine develops a problum?
Post a Comment
<< Home