Are you Hardcore?
Winter is almost over here in Utah (I know you thought it was over 2 months ago) and so the sledding season is winding down. It has been another fantastic one with many perfect winter days with great people. I wanted to share with you guys a story of how AMAZING of a snowmobiler your sister/daughter/relative/friend Eva is. Over the past few years she has gone sledding with me more then she’d like to admit, well I think I finally turned her and she really enjoys it now. Those that are not into sledding so much, bare with me here and just try to relate, as lame as this may actually sound. Last weekend Eve and I attempted to ride some areas that are considered “turbo only” riding areas, (riding areas that can only be accessed with a sled that has more power then an Escalade). Only this time of year can this area possibly be accessed with the snowmobiles we use. Eve did awesome and climbed up some hills that most skiers can’t go down! As always pictures do not do this area justice.


At two different times of the day (the only two groups we ran into all day) people were shocked to see this hot red head riding these areas. We talked to a group of riders that were tuning a Polaris turbo system, they let Eva ride it thinking she was a future client, you should of heard the screams!

The other group we ran into was deep in this difficult riding area. Seeing any other sledders was a shock to them (and us) and once they got closer and saw that bright red hair coming out of the back of her helmet, there mutual response was priceless WTHeck. These guys were riding the latest and greatest inventions in snowmobiling, 400 horsepower (Less your Montero has 170 horsepower) sleds made of titanium frames and all, roughly 15-20k invested in these really cool sleds. While chatting these guys complained about having to hurry to get home, I said “if you bring your family with you, you don’t have to be home at any time” they responded “if I brought my wife up here she would think she was going to die!” Anyway it was fun to show off my “trophy” wife in this unusual manner.
This brought to my attention a skill I have and want to turn into a profitable business some day, its called “Teach your wife to ride”. I have several success stories already, Eva, my sister Hannah, Holly and Heidi(has yet to be tested but I have no fear of what I can do with her). I would teach the woman how to snowmobile and I would also teach the man how to snowmobile with the woman, its simple really. Until next winter!
Some good picts from the season.
May 8,2009 -Uintah Mtn's looking west towards Timp and the Wasatch front

March 20,2009 -Moab LaSal Mtn's
.jpg)
Feb, 2009 -Two Top Montana
Winter is almost over here in Utah (I know you thought it was over 2 months ago) and so the sledding season is winding down. It has been another fantastic one with many perfect winter days with great people. I wanted to share with you guys a story of how AMAZING of a snowmobiler your sister/daughter/relative/friend Eva is. Over the past few years she has gone sledding with me more then she’d like to admit, well I think I finally turned her and she really enjoys it now. Those that are not into sledding so much, bare with me here and just try to relate, as lame as this may actually sound. Last weekend Eve and I attempted to ride some areas that are considered “turbo only” riding areas, (riding areas that can only be accessed with a sled that has more power then an Escalade). Only this time of year can this area possibly be accessed with the snowmobiles we use. Eve did awesome and climbed up some hills that most skiers can’t go down! As always pictures do not do this area justice.


At two different times of the day (the only two groups we ran into all day) people were shocked to see this hot red head riding these areas. We talked to a group of riders that were tuning a Polaris turbo system, they let Eva ride it thinking she was a future client, you should of heard the screams!

The other group we ran into was deep in this difficult riding area. Seeing any other sledders was a shock to them (and us) and once they got closer and saw that bright red hair coming out of the back of her helmet, there mutual response was priceless WTHeck. These guys were riding the latest and greatest inventions in snowmobiling, 400 horsepower (Less your Montero has 170 horsepower) sleds made of titanium frames and all, roughly 15-20k invested in these really cool sleds. While chatting these guys complained about having to hurry to get home, I said “if you bring your family with you, you don’t have to be home at any time” they responded “if I brought my wife up here she would think she was going to die!” Anyway it was fun to show off my “trophy” wife in this unusual manner.
This brought to my attention a skill I have and want to turn into a profitable business some day, its called “Teach your wife to ride”. I have several success stories already, Eva, my sister Hannah, Holly and Heidi(has yet to be tested but I have no fear of what I can do with her). I would teach the woman how to snowmobile and I would also teach the man how to snowmobile with the woman, its simple really. Until next winter!
Some good picts from the season.
May 8,2009 -Uintah Mtn's looking west towards Timp and the Wasatch front

March 20,2009 -Moab LaSal Mtn's
.jpg)
Feb, 2009 -Two Top Montana


2 Comments:
You should seek after other girls whose names begin with the letter 'H'.
Kazue has agreed to go. She will be your true test to see if this business will work.
I often brag about Eve and her sled skillz! Boo Yah!
Probably the only 'trophy' a Tippetts girl with ever claim to be......
I think your business plan is a good one. Find your niche and go for it Devry (course you may have to let clients know that in order to fully 'turn' your wife you must submit to her and all of her family calling you names like 'Devry).
Post a Comment
<< Home