Wednesday, June 30, 2010

He is hear....I guess this blog is no longer a snow blog but a baby blog.

He came Sunday the 27th of June at 8:56 p.m. He was 8lbs 2oz and 19.5 inches long. He was born 3 weeks early. Eva is fine and so is the baby, We named him Benjamin Eugene Serr. Here are a couple pictures of his first day of life.


















5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Congratulations!We are glad to hear that Eva and your little guy are doing well!

Jun 30, 2010, 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger The Myers said...

Holy!!! Congratulatons! What a big little boy. I'm sure Eva is happy he came 3 weeks early! ha ha. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Congratulations again!!! He is so dang cute!

Jun 30, 2010, 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

ahhhh, finally!! we've all been waiting and waiting! more pics, pleeease!! when sosh came in to see, he said, "i wanted to see picture of the mother.":) wish we were there!

Jul 1, 2010, 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Heiderhead said...

Am so BOTHERED that I have not met him yet. Should we call him Benji?

Jul 3, 2010, 9:08:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

8 lbs and 3 weeks early! Good thing he didn't wait any longer! Nice work, he is perfect! Love the name! Sorry I am a worthless friend and haven't called. I do think about you very often!

Aug 12, 2010, 9:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home