
Last night Eve and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary by attending the Fleetwood Mac concert downtown SLC. Man I’ve got to tell you that this was AWESOME!!!! Eve and I both agreed that this was our favorite concert ever, I usually get a little bored after a while at concerts but I was jumping around all night with all the other middle aged cougars in attendance. We sat right in between two couples our parent’s age but we all still had a blast. I got a couple shots of the stage but they are too hard to see anything so I won’t bother posting them. Stevie looked great but at times acted her age (60) she talked about two songs she wrote that began here in SLC, Landslide and Gypsy. Man she is pretty amazing for walking around on stage tapping a tambourine! Lindsey (her sidekick) is also one of the most talented rock musicians I’ve watched perform, my fingers would cringe just watching him play his guitar, he had the energy of a 12 year old…it was amazing! By the end the crowd was so loud that Fleetwood Mac all looked at each other wondering what to do next…they had an encore that lasted 45 minutes. The concert was an hour and a half, and then they added another 45 minutes of encore, pure awesomeness!


1 Comments:
"...children get older. I'm getting older too." Oh, Stevie, what would the world be like without you?
Post a Comment
<< Home